27 January 2009

Lost the Wifi (Temporarily)

Looks like our "free trial" is over (and no advanced warning). I waited only 15 min to get 30 min of time in the Moral Center (and thankfully this site isn't blocked).

I'll go check out the paid wifi tomorrow at lunch. But I don't expect to be back here for another day - I'm going to the CASF (Contingency Aeromedical Staging Facility) to volunteer after work.

Roommate was sleeping when I got back last night (9p) - I'm sure she had a long day on the plane. What I didn't realize at the time is that she had turned down the air. By the time I woke up at 6a the room temperature had dropped to 64 degrees! Brrrrr. I turned it up slightly so it was about 68 when I got back to the room after work. Maybe I'll actually get to talk to her tonight. After this update I'm picking up my laundry and heading back to the room.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy your posts! My son is presently stationed at the same facility. Thank you for your service and for what you are able to share :)

    ReplyDelete