19 May 2009

21 Days to Create a Habit


At least, that's what the research claims - you have to do something 21 days in a row to make a new habit. Today was day 2 for my morning jog around the housing area (it's 1.89 miles). I did the entire loop (sucks it takes me 20 min - but I wasn't trying to go fast). 19 more days to go.

Tuesday night is Mongolian BBQ at DFAC2. Tonight was rice, shrimp, green beans, carrots, celery, bean sprouts. YUM!!! I'll try to take a picture next week.

We aren't getting mail for the next few days. Something about Iraqi customs and non-military planes (USPS isn't 'military'). I hope it doesn't delay my boxes from home for too long.

I'm watching too much Stargate. The guy who plays Daniel Jackson is really looking quite handsome.



Not a cute as the guys who played George Kirk and James Kirk in Star Trek. Yowza!

No comments:

Post a Comment