22 February 2009

Meet My Roommate

Typically she gets back to the room after I've gotten to bed, or she's already asleep when I get back from the Rec Center. And I get up before she does (my alarm goes off at 6a, she doesn't have to be at work until 8a). We work at totally different squadrons. So we don't run into eachother in the daylight....until yesterday. I was walking past the volleyball and saw her with her squadron, so I snapped a quick picture.

Meet Doris.




This morning we both woke up much earlier than we wanted. At 6:30a there was insistent knocking next door (guess someone overslept their shift???). And if you wake us up in the morning, you also wake up our bladders. Getting up for a hike to the bathroom = keeping me up the rest of the morning. On the plus side I finished a book and visited DFAC2 at breakfast for the first time - I'm not missing much (except omelettes to order, I can live without those for six months). So I have to wait another another week to get 8 hours of sleep instead of 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment