25 July 2009

Getting Back to Normal Routine


Jogging in the morning (all I have are my walking shoes, time to go back to the Factory Outlet store). I need new running shoes pronto.

Starbucks at the Vons (even after six months they remembered my drink "Grande One Pump Mocha, Half Soy/Half Nonfat, No Whip").

Breakfast at The Boulevard (our favorite sports bar/restaurant) with a nice 6 out of 6 on the keno machine yesterday (money for gaming)!!

Catching up on TV shows stored on the DVR. Have you seen "The Colony" on Discovery? Great premise! Watching Eureka, Warehouse 13, Entourage, Great American Road Trip and Big Brother 11 (first season when I am NOT subscribed to the live feeds and I'm NOT soaking up all the latest live feed happenings - trying to avoid all spoilers and seeing it through the CBS editing only).

Planning our "Staycation". Hope the summer thunderstorms clear up for some pool time. Gotta work on my tan. I think there is European bathing at the Palazzo and Green Valley Ranch.

I wonder if I can fool some people in to thinking I was doing a season of "Survivor" instead of six months in Iraq?

I know, I know, I need to post pictures from Qatar. Hopefully get that updated today.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you're back, and good to see you guys are still winning at your favorite sports bar!! SO nice that Starbucks remembered your drink!

    Hope things get back to normal for you soon!

    ReplyDelete