17 October 2009

404 - Room Not Found


So if you know anything about me, you know that I'm sort of a computer literate geek. And all my Alternate Reality friends will get a kick out of my assigned hotel room.


Full fridge, flat screen TV with most of the decent channels (no Bravo or Food Network, though), free wifi (slow) and ethernet (worth the $12 for the cable in order to get streaming video), clean towels twice a week and full cleaning on Fridays. Downstairs is a small free breakfast bar, Monday Night Football pizza & wings (not until 7:30p here on the East coast), indoor pool & hot tub (haven't tried it yet but I'm thinking about it tonight since it's been so damn cold this week), laundry room (that's my plan for Sunday morning), and free delivery Chinese food (dinner tonight).



Only good things about traveling by yourself: You control the remote and you control the temperature in the room. Otherwise it is just a damn big bed for only one person (extra pillows included).

No comments:

Post a Comment