11 November 2009

It's a Day Off and Just Another Workout


Wednesday was a day off work, but not off workout. I did the "Filthy Fifty".
50 Box Jumps (24")
50 Jumping PullUps
50 Kettlebell Swings (25#)
50 Walking Lunges
50 Knee-to-Elbows
50 Push Press (45#)
50 Back Extensions (18#)
50 Wall Ball (12#)
50 Burpees
200 Single Jump (rope) (Suppose to be 50 doubleunders but while I tried to do them, they are not happening for me right now).

In between sets I was helping someone doing a different WOD with their form on the push press or the air squats. For me it was 46 min so no improvement (except taller box and heavier KB. Last time I did this it was 35 min (June 2009).



Afterwards I met Megan (the eye surgeon from JBB who is stationed here at Andrews) for lunch in Alexandria, VA and then we went to see "Men Who Stare At Goats". Cold Stone Coffee/Choc Chip/Caramel afterwards and then we watched "Battlestar Galactica: The Plan".

No comments:

Post a Comment